HomeMy WebLinkAbout1925-08-21 Board of Public Works Minutes August 21, 1925.
Members present: John W. Owen, Joseph W. Booth,
Frank C. Carter, M. C. Higgins and the Superintendent .
A letter was received from Geo. Lang in regard
to the destruction of Town property and lack of police
protection at the Ball Grounds. The letter was forwarded
to the Selectmen br their attention.
The Highway Department program and budget for the
balance of the year was carefully considered.
`, At a hearing called at 8 o'clock permission was
granted the Municipal Light Dept, to erect one pole and
remove one other on West St. southerly from King St. There
was no opposition at the hearing.
Permission was granted the Lastern Mass St. Ry.
Co, to remove one pole and use a now existing pole jointly
with the Municipal Light Dept. in Reading Square.
'► It was voted to lay an 1}^ main approximately 3609
on No. Pearl St. from No. Main St. toward Franklin St. to
connect the property of John Mansfield.
%W Respectfully submitted ,
Secretc t O v
ary.