Loading...
HomeMy WebLinkAbout1924-05-02 Board of Public Works Minutes May 2, 1924 Members present: Geo. H. Clough, Joseph W. Booth, John W. Owen, Frank Carter, Miles C. Higgins, and the Super- intendent. A decree from the County Commissioners was brought before the Board. The decree has been in the hands of the Town Clerk since February 15, 1924 and directs repairs on South Street. No action was taken. The Superintendent was directed to represent the Board at the hearing called by the County Commissioners on May 26 relative to the repairs on Charles Street. The Superintendent was instructed to use the back- %" fill left over from the sewer and drain excavations in filling in the low places on Charles Street. The proposal of the sewer contractor for making house connections at $$"1.25 per running foot as noted in the report of the last meeting was accepted. This price is to include the furnishing of G. K. Compound. The "County Roads Situation" was discussed, also the progress of the sewer and drain constructions. Voted to adjourn. Respectfully submitted, 001• �,x7 �^^'' Sec. , Board of Public Works. V