Loading...
HomeMy WebLinkAbout1928-04-13 Board of Public Works Minutes April 13, 1928. Meeting of the Board of Public Works was held this day at the Town Building at seven-thirty P .M. ' There were present:- Harry N. Brown Miles C. Higgins Harold W. Putnam Samuel H. Davis, and the Superintendent. Mr. D. M. Cook acting for the Bancroft Estate, owners of land on Longwoods Road, appeared before the Board representing an alleged claim for damages against the Town arising from the laving of the water main through this street, and he was advised that if the Bancroft Estate had any claim and presented the same to the Board in writing, the matter would then be considered. The plan of the Malden & Melrose Gas Light Company for the extension of a six inch gas main in Bay State Road was approved ' by the Board. The Board discussed the matter of the water supply of the Town and considered the 'advisability of increasing the storage capacity by erecting another stand-pipe. After hearing the report of Frank Strout of the Pumping Station, it was voted to clean out No. 2 well at the Pumping Station. A True Record:- Attest:- Samuel H, Davis SECRETARY. ,