HomeMy WebLinkAbout1927-10-14 Board of Public Works Minutes October 14, 1927.
' Meeting of the Board of Public Works was held this day at the Town
Building at seven-thirty P .M.
There were present:-
John W. Owen
Chester J. Wallace
Harry N. Brown
Samuel H. Davis, and the
Superintendent.
Mrs. Pratt of Sanborn Street, came before the Board with
reference to her claim that water from the open drain came into
her cellar, and it was decided to have the Superintendent clean
out the drain in a effort to relieve the situation.
The plan of Gladys E. Steele, showing the laying out of Gilmore
' Avenue was approved by the Board .
The plan of Mildred E. Burgess and Stephen F. Wadsworth, showing
the general lay out of the development on Lowell Street was approved
by the Board. The Board considered also the profile plan showing
Yale Street, and made certain suggestions for the engineer to carry
out before approving the same.
The Superintendent was instructed to procure an edge stone and
set the same in front of the premises of the Reading Theatre.
A True Record:-
Attest:-
Samuel H. Davis
SECRETARY.